As the summer comes to a close and kids get ready to return to school (virtually), we thought it’d be a good time to reflect on what we’ve all accomplished together over these last several months. We’ve been busy, driving key initiatives, and helping clients transform to the new normal. Here are a few things we’ve accomplished together:
- Shifted almost everyone to multi-factor authentication on email and VPN accounts
- Helped everyone transition to working virtually
- Implemented Teams and Sharepoint/Onedrive at many clients – this work is ongoing
- Mostly eradicated windows 7 from our networks
- Switched everyone to Sophos Anti-virus
- Improved our overall security posture
These efforts all take planning, discussion, and cooperation from our respective teams. We appreciate how everyone has come together during these times to get things done, both internally and externally. Thanks!